Chess can raise your IQ by improving your critical thinking skills!
• By developing the right side of your brain, you could increase your creativity!
• As we learn opening, middle game and end game strategies, your memory will be improved.
• Benjamin Franklin once said “Failing to Plan is Planning to Fail.” Chess will help you think
• Prepare for local chess tournaments, City Championships, State Championships and National Championships (tournaments are not required but are encouraged)
• Chess is also a great way to meet new friends, both in school and out. Premier Chess CEO’s National Master Evan Rabin has played chess in 9 different countries and has connections literally around the world through the game!
Cost: $240 by June 1, $250 by July 1, $260 after
Learn More about Premier Chess: See www.premierchess.com.
Learn More about Elite Minds Montessori: See https://www.elitemindsmontessori.com/.
Questions: Reach out to Evan Rabin, CEO of Premier Chess at email@example.com or (917) 776-1306 or Natania Cortijo, Educational Director of Elite Minds Montessori at
firstname.lastname@example.org or (347) 916-1433.